As Canada’s leading electrical supply
network, IED offers significant benefits to customers and suppliers. We
reach right across the country with IED distributors located from coast
to coast to coast. Our organization may be national in scope, but inventories
and services are localized to match the exact needs of our customers,
wherever they may be.
We’re specialists in service with
a complete line of electrical products and supplies. IED Distributors
can individually or collectively meet the varying demands of clients ranging
from local contractors to multi-location national accounts.
We supply only top-quality branded products
and will not substitute inferior off-shore alternates.
Our services go beyond just meeting your
electrical supply requirements and extend into supply and delivery management,
including the following:
- Inventory management assistance that maximize efficiencies.
- Cost-tracking reports that provide benchmarks which
help customers rationalize usage or identify problems.
- Energy management analysis, including building surveys,
fixture counts, light level verification to meet new code requirements
and strategies to reduce power consumption.
- Light level analysis.
- Lamp recycling programs.
- Around the clock emergency service and support systems.
- Coordinated emergency supply with back-up support
from other IED distributors.
In many locations, we provide the convenience
of on-line ordering, resulting in:
- Reduced transaction costs.
- Reliable, national pricing and consistent processes.
- Centralized or de-centralized billing options.
- Consolidated reporting.
All in all, our combined purchasing strengths
coupled with our services capabilities translate into lower acquisition
costs for our clients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
IED Distributors support a national customer base across a broad spectrum
of industries, including the following:
- Industrial, construction and maintenance
- Engineering and procurement companies
- Mining, smelting and metals industries
- Electrical contractors
- Primary industries and manufacturing
- Food and beverage processing
- Forestry and pulp & paper
- Off-shore oil rigs
- Oil and gas industry
- Building and property management